Opportunities in Medicine
Reach Aberdeen supports pupils attending target schools who are interested in studying Medicine.
We work closely with the Medical Admissions team, current students and partners to offer a range of opportunities and experiences relating to Medicine:
- Application support and guidance
- Information on entry requirements and subject choice
- Assistance in sourcing work experience
- Career exploration days and events
- Medicine Mock Interviews (MMI) - Monday 5th November 2018
Information on events will be circulated to target schools and Reach registered pupils by email. To find out more or to book email the Reach team.
Mentoring scheme- new for 2018!
In partnership with Aberdeen Medic Outreach Society, the Reach Programme is delighted to offer pupils in S4-6 from Reach Schools the opportunity to be mentored by a current medical student. If you are interested in registering as a pupil mentee, please email the Reach team.