Opportunities in Medicine
Reach Aberdeen supports pupils attending target schools who are interested in studying Medicine.
We work closely with the Medical Admissions team, current students and partners to offer a range of opportunities and experiences relating to Medicine:
- Application support and guidance
- Information on entry requirements and subject choice
- Assistance in sourcing work experience
- Career exploration days and events
- GP insight evening- Wednesday 13th September 2017
- So you want to be a Doctor? - Wednesday 4th October or Wednesday 1st November 2017 (S4 pupils only)
- Mock interview workshop (MMI)- Thursday 9th November 2017
Information on events will be circulated to target schools and Reach registered pupils by email. Download the 2017 Reach Events Calendar for dates of upcoming outreach events. To find out more or to book email the Reach team.