Opportunities in Medicine
Reach Aberdeen supports pupils attending target schools who are interested in studying Medicine.
We work closely with the Medical Admissions team, current students and partners to offer a range of opportunities and experiences relating to Medicine:
- Application support and guidance
- Information on entry requirements and subject choice
- Assistance in sourcing work experience
- Career exploration days and events
- Medicine and Medical Sciences Conference- open to all S5 pupils in Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire and Moray
- UKCAT and personal statement workshops- Aberdeen and Inverness - June 2018
Information on events will be circulated to target schools and Reach registered pupils by email. To find out more or to book email the Reach team.
Mentoring scheme- new for 2018!
In partnership with Aberdeen Medic Outreach Society, the Reach Programme is delighted to offer pupils in S4-6 from Reach Schools the opportunity to be mentored by a current medical student. If you are interested in registering as a pupil mentee, please email the Reach team.