If you are estranged from your family the University of Aberdeen can provide you with support before you apply, during the application process, and whilst you are studying with us.
Estranged students live without support from their family due to a breakdown in their relationship. We can support students who have no contact with their family in a number of ways. These include:
- Access to pre entry support from Access Aberdeen and Reach Aberdeen
- Advice and guidance on applying to University, personal statements, and the UCAS process
- Guidance on finance and funding
- Access to Student Advice and Support Services
- Year round accommodation contracts in University Halls of Residence
- Access to the University's Rental Guarantor Scheme if you choose to rent with a private landlord
- Support with applying for bursaries and scholarships
- One-to-one meetings with a dedicated point of contact, (virtually)
- Signposting to a range of services and support both within and external to the University.
Should you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact our dedicated points of contact Anna Johnston and Chris Sojka at email@example.com