International students whose high school curriculum does not map on to A-Levels and who therefore cannot be considered for 1st year entry have the option of taking a foundation programme, with our partner Study Group, in order to meet the University's academic entry requirements for undergraduate study.
Our International Study Centre is in the heart of our Old Aberdeen Campus and you will be part of our diverse and exciting student community.
Foundation pathways are available in several subjects including:
- Economics, Accounting & Real Estate
- Humanities, Law & Social Science
- Life Sciences
- Life Sciences - pathway to Medicine (Sri Lanka Medical Pathway)
- Physical Sciences and Engineering
- Business Management and Finance
Our foundation pathways are provided by Study Group in collaboration with the University of Aberdeen.