Students on the University of Aberdeen Doha campus can avail themselves of the same level of academic and personal support that is afforded to the Aberdeen campus students. The Senior Student Advisor on the Doha campus is Dr Robert Rogers who, with Student Services Manager, Mr Tommy Daly, is supported by an experienced staff team:
- Mahmoud Adill – Student Advisor
- Doha Mahir – Student Advisor
- Hadil Fadel – Attendance Officer
- Marwa Elsidq – Disability and Well-being Officer
- Neveen Taha - Events Officer
- Robert Rogers - Senior Lecturer and Postgraduate Coordinator
Students in Qatar should know that, whether they wish to discuss academic or non-academic issues, they can do so in confidence and in the knowledge that their issue will be pursued to a satisfactory conclusion.