A great evening out last night to celebrate how well everyone has done on this trip, surprised we were sophisticated on Prosecco! We had a staggered start this morning, aiming to arrive at Inverness Castle around midday. The route was much nicer than I was expecting, once we climbed above…
Page 1 of 3Posts 1 to 5 of 11
First up, what great support from our team on the ride; Rona and Christine have driven the support vehicles to cope with forgotten kit, sudden purchases, distribution of sweeties and getting luggage to all the right hotels - brilliant work. Rob who did the lion’s share of the organising,…
When we wondered back to the hotel last night, the roads were full of police and their helicopter was flying over. We guessed that Harry and his new wife were coming for a secret honeymoon, but it turned out to be atomic waste movements.
Gathering after breakfast, bikes were…
More from the Yorkshire Correspondent
Clear blue skies from dawn visible from the pods this morning and a forecast of 21 degrees, light winds, later moderating. Well at least some of that was correct.
After a hearty Scottish fry-up, we were packed and off up the first steady climb. This…
Our intrepid group of cyclists are now on Day 6 of their 500 mile challenge so it is definitely time to turn the attention away from those on two wheels and towards those on four wheels.
Arguably (there is no argument) the most important duo with the team are the…
Browse by Month
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2021
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2021
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2021
- May There are no items to show for May 2021
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2021
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2021
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2021
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2021
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2021
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2021
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2021