The decision to continue with a MSc Psychology Studies Conversion Postgraduate Programme at Aberdeen was a life changing one. Re-entering academic life after a decade of work was a major transition and having done so at the University of Aberdeen proved an excellent choice. Considering the circumstances and change of…
I felt over the moon to receive a letter commending the high quality of my thesis. I worked hard during the year, and this recognition rounded it off just nicely .
To backtrack a bit, I was drawn to study at University of Aberdeen both for its ranking and seemingly…
In this blog, Carrie reflects on her experience as an intern on the project: Exploring the Experiences of Advanced Entry Students’ Transition to University. This internship was funded by the Learning and Teaching Enhancement Programme, under the QAA Enhancement Theme: Resilient Learning Communities.
I completed a qualitative internship over the…
It is a great honour for me to be awarded the Anderson Prize for the highest performing student in Master of Research in Psychology. It is a pleasure to receive this prize after such an unusual and challenging year – a demonstration of how much the School of Psychology values…
Browse by Month
- Jan There are no items to show for January 2022
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2022
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2022
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2022
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2022
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2022
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2022
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2022
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2022