Synthetic and structural inorganic chemistry: 560 publications, 8085 citations, Hirsch h-index 44 (data retrieved 10 August 2015).
Bill Harrison is Course Co-ordinator for Level 4 Chemistry and teaches on the following courses:
- CM1020 Chemistry for the Life Sciences 1
- CM1021 Chemistry for the Physical Sciences 1
- CM1512 Chemistry for the Life Sciences 2
- CM1513 Chemistry for the Physical Sciences 2
- CM2516 Shapes, Properties and Reactions of Molecules
- CM3037 Inorganic and Solid-State Chemistry
- CM4519 Honours/Advanced Chemistry
- CM5003 MChem Chemistry Applications
- Further Info
Section Editor for Acta Crystallographca, Section E. Member of the editorial boards of the European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry and the Journal of Solid State Chemistry.
Level-4 Course Coordinator, Summer School Chemistry Coordinator, Chemistry Foundation Course Coordinator, Radiation Protection Supervisor, Advisor of Studies