Synthetic and structural inorganic chemistry: 573 publications, 8747 citations, Hirsch h-index 45 (data retrieved 14 June 2017).
Bill Harrison is Course Co-ordinator for Level 4 Chemistry and teaches on the following courses:
- CM1020 Chemistry for the Life Sciences 1
- CM1021 Chemistry for the Physical Sciences 1
- CM1022 Elements of Chemistry 1
- CM1512 Chemistry for the Life Sciences 2
- CM1513 Chemistry for the Physical Sciences 2
- CM1522 Elements of Chemistry 2
- CM2516 Shapes, Properties and Reactions of Molecules
- CM3037 Inorganic and Solid-State Chemistry
- CM4519 Honours/Advanced Chemistry
- CM5003 MChem Chemistry Applications
- Further Info
Section Editor for Acta Crystallographca, Section E. Member of the editorial boards of the European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry and the Journal of Solid State Chemistry.
School director of teaching, chemistry level-4 course coordinator, chemistry retention coordinator, radiation protection supervisor, personal tutor. Member of Quality Assurance Committee, Undergraduate Committee, retention task group, positive outcomes task group, student survey working group.