The Library Digital Skills Team will be hosting four conversation sessions about AI:
- 23 November 10.30-11.30am (PGR students)
- 23 November 2-3pm (UG and PGT students)
- 28 November 11.30am-12.30pm (staff, with research focus)
- 04 December 3-4pm (staff, with teaching focus)
For full details and to book your place, go to the Course Booking system. Just search for ‘Artificial Intelligence’ to find the relevant session.
These sessions will provide a chance to share your views and concerns. This will help inform development of meaningful guidance to empower our community to make use of new technologies.
The events are designed to be inclusive and accessible to all regardless of technical expertise. Whether you’re an AI enthusiast or cynic, your views matter and will help us understand priorities for education, research, administration and policy.
- Hosted by
- Digital Skills Team
- The Sir Duncan Rice Library
- Online booking available