Exhibition: The Scottish Warrior-
A new student-curated exhibition in King's Museum explores the idea of the Scottish Warrior
Exhibition: Medicine in Wartime-
Medicine in Wartime: Aberdeen's Medical Innovators The Gallery, The Sir Duncan Rice Library 11th November 2017 to 18th March 2018
Between the Lines - Drawings of Military Medicine-
A talk by artist Julia Midgley as part of the Special Collections exhibition "Medicine in Wartime".
Exhibition: AGE OF OIL - Artwork by Sue Jane Taylor-
Sue Jane Taylor has worked in some of the most remote and challenging industrial environments in Scotland, yet through her work she brings personal, often poignant moments of recollection to describe a unique period in human history - the Age of Oil.
Friends Event Series: Friends of Aberdeen University Library AGM & Behind the Scenes of an Exhibition talk-
A behind-the-scenes look at how an exhibition is curated. Jen Shaw, Exhibitions Officer for the Special Collections Centre gives a glimpse into how an exhibition comes about: from deciding on a subject or theme, through to the selection of objects, and finally to the week of installation. Fun, fascinating and,...
Browse by Month
- Jan There are no items to show for January 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018