Are you just starting your degree? Getting stuck into your research? Writing up your PhD?
Wherever you are on your postgraduate research journey, we have a skills workshop for you. Our tailored programme of courses takes you from the foundations of effective literature searching through to managing your references and communicating your research to others.
Our workshops cover:
- Foundations of literature searching
- Advanced use of search engines and grey literature
- Advanced database techniques
- Introduction to academic integrity and referencing
- Reference management software
- Keeping your research legal: Copyright and Creative Commons for researchers
- Designing impactful academic posters
- Bias, diversity, and representation in academic literature
We offer a mixture of in-person and online delivery for most workshops to suit your needs and learning preferences.
You can view the full range of workshops and book your place via the online Course Booking system.Need additional one-to-one support, or have a suggestion for a workshop we don’t currently offer? Get in touch with us: firstname.lastname@example.org.