Page 1 of 72Results 1 to 10 of 712
Working Papers and Discussion Papers
- Ford, JD. (2013). 'A Guide to the Procedure of the Admiralty Court'. University of Aberdeen, Aberdeen, pp. 95-107.
[Online] AURA: ScottishArchivesFord.pdf
Contributions to Journals
- Alvarez, GM. 'Redefining the Relationship Between the Energy Charter Treaty and the Treaty of Functioning of the European Union: From a Normative Conflict to Policy Tension'. ICSID Review - Foreign Investment Law Journal. DOI:
[Online] DOI: 10.1093/icsidreview/siy006
- Combe, MM. (2018). 'Levelling the land: pro bono expenses orders'. Journal of the Law Society of Scotland, vol 63, no. 5.
- Combe, M. & Rudd, MI. (2018). 'Abandonment of land and the Scottish Coal case: was it Unprecedented?'. Edinburgh Law Review, vol 22, no. 2, pp. 301-306. DOI:
[Online] DOI: 10.3366/elr.2018.0490
[Online] AURA: Combe_Rudd_EdinLR_Land_Abandonment_pre_print.pdf
- Combe, MM. (2018). 'Revisiting access to land under the Land Reform (Scotland) Act 2003'. Scots Law Times, no. 13, pp. 51-54.
- Harmon, SE., Brown, A., Popat, S., Whatley, S. & O'Connor, R. (in press). 'Body Extension and the Law: Medical Devices, Intellectual Property, Prosthetics and Marginalisation (Again)'. Law, Innovation and Technology, vol 10, no. 2.
- Ng, C. (2018). 'Goodwill without Borders'. The Law Quarterly Review, vol 134, pp. 285-306.
- Couzigou, I. (2018). 'Securing cyber space: the obligation of States to prevent harmful international cyber operations'. International Review of Law, Computers & Technology, vol 32, no. 1, pp. 37-57. DOI:
[Online] DOI: 10.1080/13600869.2018.1417763
- Taylor, M. & Hunter, T. (in press). 'A paradox of plenty: The Australian domestic gas supply regulatory dilemma'. University of New South Wales Law Journal.
- Taylor, RB. (in press). 'The Contested Constitution: An Analysis of the Competing Models of British Constitutionalism'. Public Law, vol 2018, pp. 500-522.