Page 1 of 17Results 1 to 10 of 165
Contributions to Journals
- Simpson, ARC. (in press). 'Spuilzie and Shipwreck in the Burgh Records'. Journal of Irish and Scottish Studies.
- Harmon, SHE., Brown, A., Popat, S., Whatley, S. & O'Connor, R. (in press). 'Struggling to be Fit: Identity, Integrity, and the Law'. SCRIPT-ed.
- Combe, MM. (in press). 'Land law responses to the sharing economy: short-term lets and title conditions'. Juridical Review, no. 4.
- Fitchen, J. (2017). 'The Private International Law Consequences of Brexit'. Nederlands Internationaal Privaatrecht (NIPR), vol 35, no. 3, pp. 411-432.
- Yuksel, B. & Trimmings, K. (2017). 'Choice of law aspects of non-consensual adoption of Eastern European children in England and Wales'. International Family Law, no. 3, pp. 202-209.
- Combe, M. & Rudd, M. (2017). 'The new Scottish Land Commission, Land Rights and Land Responsibilities'. Scottish Planning & Environmental Law, vol 182, pp. 89-90.
- Beaumont, P. 'Private international law concerning children in the UK after Brexit: comparing Hague Treaty law with EU Regulations'. Child and Family Law Quarterly, vol 29, no. 3.
- Glover, PB. (2017). 'Statutory Aggravation by Religious Prejudice in Scotland: Correcting the ‘The Lord Advocate’s Lacuna.’'. Juridical Review, vol 2017, no. 2, pp. 87-105.
- Combe, M. (2017). 'Fine to Park Here?'. Journal of the Law Society of Scotland, vol 62, no. 6, pp. 26-27.
- Wilson, ALM. (in press). 'The Elchies Manuscript and the Method of Sir Richard Maitland of Lethington'. Manuscripta: A Journal for Manuscript Research, vol 62, no. 1.