Page 1 of 20Results 1 to 10 of 198
Contributions to Journals
- Couzigou, I. 'Securing cyber space: the obligation of States to prevent harmful international cyber operations'. International Review of Law, Computers & Technology, pp. 1-21. DOI:
[Online] DOI: 10.1080/13600869.2018.1417763
- MacKie, C. & Combe, MM. (in press). 'Charges on land for environmental liabilities: A matter of 'priority' for Scotland'. Journal of Environmental Law.
- Glover, P. (2017). 'The Admissibility of Covert Video Data Evidence in Wildlife Crime Proceedings: A 'Public Authority' Issue?'. Juridical Review, vol 4, pp. 269-279.
- Harmon, SHE., Brown, A., Popat, S., Whatley, S. & O'Connor, R. (2017). 'Struggling to be Fit: Identity, Integrity, and the Law'. SCRIPT-ed, vol 14, no. 2, pp. 326-344. DOI:
[Online] DOI: 10.2966/scrip.140217.326
[Online] AURA: harmon_et_al.pdf
- Simpson, ARC. (in press). 'Spuilzie and Shipwreck in the Burgh Records'. Journal of Irish and Scottish Studies.
- Győrfi, T. (2017). 'Why Is the Equal Merit Principle (Almost) Straightforwardly Wrong?'. Modern Law Review, vol 80, no. 6, pp. 1052-1072. DOI:
[Online] DOI: 10.1111/1468-2230.12302
- Fitchen, J. (2017). 'The Private International Law Consequences of Brexit'. Nederlands Internationaal Privaatrecht (NIPR), vol 35, no. 3, pp. 411-432.
- Yuksel, B. & Trimmings, K. (2017). 'Choice of law aspects of non-consensual adoption of Eastern European children in England and Wales'. International Family Law, no. 3, pp. 202-209.
- Combe, M. & Rudd, M. (2017). 'The new Scottish Land Commission, Land Rights and Land Responsibilities'. Scottish Planning & Environmental Law, vol 182, pp. 89-90.
- Beaumont, P. 'Private international law concerning children in the UK after Brexit: comparing Hague Treaty law with EU Regulations'. Child and Family Law Quarterly, vol 29, no. 3.