Page 1 of 96Results 1 to 10 of 956
Working Papers and Discussion Papers
- Hunter, T. (2015). 'The New Prize?: The Impact of Petroleum Innovation and Technology on the Global Energy Security Paradigm'. Reflections Working Paper Series, vol. 1, European Centre for Energy and Resource Security (EUCERS), Kings College London, London, pp. 23-31.
- Ford, JD. (2013). 'A Guide to the Procedure of the Admiralty Court'. University of Aberdeen, Aberdeen, pp. 95-107.
[Online] AURA: ScottishArchivesFord.pdf
Contributions to Journals
- Mackie, C. (2017). 'A Tale of Unintended Consequence: corporate membership in early UK company law'. Journal of Corporate Law Studies, vol 17, no. 1, pp. 1-37. DOI:
[Online] DOI: 10.1080/14735970.2016.1209803
- Curnow, K., Hunter, T., Weir, M. & Boulle, L. (2017). 'Negotiation and regulation of land access agreements: lessons from Queensland'. Journal of World Energy Law and Business, vol 10, no. 2, pp. 117-135. DOI:
[Online] DOI: 10.1093/jwelb/jwx003
- Couzigou, I. (2017). 'The Fight Against the “Islamic State” in Syria: Towards the modification of the right to self-defence?'. Geopolitics, History, and International Relations, vol 9, no. 2, pp. 80–106. DOI:
[Online] DOI: 10.22381/GHIR9220174
[Online] AURA: 4_Couzigou.pdf
- Ahmed, M. & Beaumont, P. (in press). 'Exclusive choice of court agreements: some issues on the Hague Convention on Choice of Court Agreements and its relationship with the Brussels I Recast especially anti-suit injunctions, concurrent proceedings and the implications of BREXIT'. Journal of Private International Law, pp. 1-24.
[Link] http://Working Paper No. 2016/5- Exclusive choice of court agreements: some issues on the Hague Convention on Choice of Court Agreements and its relationship with the Brussels I Recast especially anti-suit injunctions, concurrent proceedings and the implications of BREXIT by Mukarrum Ahmed and Paul Beaumont.
- Combe, MM. (2017). 'The Indycamp: Demonstrating Access to Land and Access to Justice'. Edinburgh Law Review, vol 21, pp. 228-233. DOI:
[Online] DOI: 10.3366/elr.2017.0413
- Iljadica, M. (2017). 'Copyright and the Right to the City'. Northern Ireland Legal Quarterly, vol 68, no. 1, pp. 59-78.
[Online] AURA: NILQ_68.1.3_Iljadica_FINAL.pdf
- Glover, PB. (2017). 'Aggravation by Religious Prejudice in Scotland: The Lord Advocate’s Lacuna'. SCOLAG.
- Wilson, ALM. (in press). 'The Transmission and Use of the Collected Legal Decisions of Sir Richard Maitland of Lethington in Sixteenth- and Seventeenth-Century Scotland'. The Library.