Page 1 of 96Results 1 to 10 of 960
Working Papers and Discussion Papers
- Hunter, T. (2015). 'The New Prize?: The Impact of Petroleum Innovation and Technology on the Global Energy Security Paradigm'. Reflections Working Paper Series, vol. 1, European Centre for Energy and Resource Security (EUCERS), Kings College London, London, pp. 23-31.
- Ford, JD. (2013). 'A Guide to the Procedure of the Admiralty Court'. University of Aberdeen, Aberdeen, pp. 95-107.
[Online] AURA: ScottishArchivesFord.pdf
Contributions to Journals
- Beaumont, P. 'Private international law concerning children in the UK after Brexit: comparing Hague Treaty law with EU Regulations'. Child and Family Law Quarterly, vol 29, no. 3.
- Glover, PB. (2017). 'Statutory Aggravation by Religious Prejudice in Scotland: Correcting the ‘The Lord Advocate’s Lacuna.’'. Juridical Review, vol 2017, no. 2, pp. 87-105.
- Wilson, ALM. (in press). 'The Elchies Manuscript and the Method of Sir Richard Maitland of Lethington'. Manuscripta: A Journal for Manuscript Research, vol 62, no. 1.
- Combe, MM. (2017). 'Human rights and limited partnership tenancies, again'. Scots Law Times, no. 17, pp. 79-82.
- Győrfi, T. (in press). 'Why Is the Equal Merit Principle (Almost) Straightforwardly Wrong?'. Modern Law Review.
- Combe, MM. (2017). 'The Indycamp: Demonstrating Access to Land and Access to Justice'. Edinburgh Law Review, vol 21, pp. 228-233. DOI:
[Online] DOI: 10.3366/elr.2017.0413
- Cairns, ICM. (2017). 'What Counts as “Domestic”?: Family Relationships and the Proposed Criminalisation of Domestic Abuse in Scotland'. Edinburgh Law Review, vol 21, no. 2, pp. 262-268. DOI:
[Online] DOI: 10.3366/elr.2017.0418
- Curnow, K., Hunter, T., Weir, M. & Boulle, L. (2017). 'Negotiation and regulation of land access agreements: lessons from Queensland'. Journal of World Energy Law and Business, vol 10, no. 2, pp. 117-135. DOI:
[Online] DOI: 10.1093/jwelb/jwx003