Page 1 of 77Results 1 to 10 of 769
Working Papers and Discussion Papers
- Hunter, T. (2015). 'The New Prize? The Impact of Petroleum Innovation and Technology on the Global Energy Security Paradigm'. Reflections Working Paper Series, vol. 1, European Centre for Energy and Resource Security (EUCERS), Kings College London, London, pp. 23-31.
- Ford, JD. (2013). 'A Guide to the Procedure of the Admiralty Court'. University of Aberdeen, Aberdeen, pp. 95-107.
[Online] AURA: ScottishArchivesFord.pdf
Contributions to Journals
- Wilson, ALM. (2018). 'The Elchies Manuscript and the Method of Sir Richard Maitland of Lethington'. Manuscripta: A Journal for Manuscript Research, vol. 62, no. 1.
- Macpherson, A. (in press). 'Registration of Company Charges Revisited'. Edinburgh Law Review.
[Online] AURA: Registration_of_Company_Charges_Revisited_Final_Accepted_Ver...
- Lovett, JA. & Combe, MM. (in press). 'The Parable of Portobello: Lessons and Questions from the First Urban Acquisition under the Scottish Community Right to Buy Regime'. Montana Law Review.
- Wilson, ALM. (2018). 'The Transmission and Use of the Collected Legal Decisions of Sir Richard Maitland of Lethington in Sixteenth- and Seventeenth-Century Scotland'. The Library, vol. 19, no. 3, pp. 325-359.
[Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1093/library/19.3.325
- Taylor, RB. & Wilson, ALM. (2018). 'Brexit, the Revocation of Article 50, and the Path Not Taken: Wightman and Others for Judicial Review against the Secretary of State for Exiting the European Union'. Edinburgh Law Review, vol. 22, no. 3, pp. 417-422.
[Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.3366/elr.2018.0511
[Online] AURA: Taylor_and_Wilson_pre_print_of_Wightman_article.pdf
- Taylor, RB. & Wilson, ALM. (in press). 'UK Abortion Law: Reform Proposals, Private Members’ Bills, Devolution and the Role of the Courts'. Modern Law Review.
- Mackie, C. & Combe, M. 'Charges on Land for Environmental Liabilities: A Matter Of ‘Priority’ For Scotland'. Journal of Environmental Law.
[Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1093/jel/eqy019
- Shaw, E. (in press). 'Counterproductive Criminal Rehabilitation: Dealing with the Double-Edged Sword of Moral Bioenhancement via Cognitive Enhancement'. International Journal of Law and Psychiatry.
[Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijlp.2018.07.006