This is a past event
With research suggesting an annual UK offshore decommissioning spend of £1.7billion between now and 2027, now is the time to familiarise people within your organisation about the principles of offshore decommissioning.
The University of Aberdeen and National Decommissioning Centre have launched an online Introduction to Offshore Decommissioning, approved by ECITB. Suitable for professionals working in a variety of disciplines, this course provides a concise overview of offshore decommissioning, including:
- Health, safety, environmental and legal considerations
- The requirements for decommissioning an asset onshore
- Ongoing liabilities associated with decommissioning
- The methods and considerations for cost planning
- How to identify improvements in the offshore decommissioning process
The online course offers online lectures and tutorials for you to develop your knowledge of this important aspect of offshore operations. Study at your own pace and network with other industry professionals and academics.
Mrs Julie Dixon
T: +44(0)1224 272523