This is a past event
The EPSRC sponsored one-day symposium on "Multiscale Mechanics of Deformation and Failure in Materials" will take place on 23rd November 2016 at University of Aberdeen, Scotland, UK.
The aim of the symposium is to explore and discuss already existing techniques and new ideas for future research in the area. In order to do so world leading researchers in this area are being invited to discuss about the current state of the art in the corresponding research areas.
- Professor Fionn Dunne (Imperial College London)
- Professor Chris Pearce (University of Glasgow)
- Professor Javier Llorca (IMDEA, Technical University of Madrid Spain)
- Professor Maria Kashtalyan (University of Aberdeen)
- Dr Martin Diehl (Max-Planck Institute for Iron Research, Germany)
- Dr Hector Basoalto (University of Birmingham)
- Dr M. Amir Siddiq (University of Aberdeen)
Final programme will be published nearer to the time.
For more information please contact:
M. Amir Siddiq
School of Engineering