Powering change for better businesses and better lives:
- through research engaging global societal challenges, and
- by developing new and impactful leaders and entrepreneurs with an ethical and international mindset.
To be internationally recognised for
- leadership in interdisciplinary research and education on sustainable transitions;
- capacity building, collaborative innovation and entrepreneurial learning;
- connecting change-makers, entrepreneurs and strategic thinkers in the world’s energy cities.
Our School embraces the University’s foundational purpose encompasses three fundamental values:
- Open to all: inclusive, accessible, and committed to building sustainable partnerships;
- Dedicated to the pursuit of truth in the service of others: championing independence and responsibility of thought and action with respect for all within and outside the University; building an empowered community so all can thrive.
As a Business School, we also aspire to:
- Innovation and relevance in our education, research and engagement, and
- instilling and developing resilience in uncertain times.