- 94% of postgraduates went on to work or further study (2012-13)
- 9 out of 10 graduates walk into jobs or further study from the Business School
- You will benefit from live projects and consultancy in many of our programmes
- Many of our joint business programmes offer you programmes in new cutting edge professional areas.
- You study with 45 different nationalities in the Business School with 120 nationalities in the university
- Some of our postgraduate programmes offer you work experience whilst you study.
- You are professionally trained – some programmes allow for further accreditations:
- Chartered Accountants of England and Wales (ACAEW)
- Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
- Thomson-Reuters Eikon certification (Finance Degrees)
Our graduates have secured work with:
Bureau Veritas UK and Ireland KPMG Ernst and Young Stork Technical Services Royal Bank of Scotland Talisman Energy Taqa BP Npower Citibank and more
We have 83,500 alumni across 192 countries. Some of our alumni work in top positions such as Group Finance Director of HSBC Holdings, CEO for Aberdeen Asset Management, and Chief Operating Officer for Hasberg Global Investors.
What business thinks..... MSc/MRes Applied Economics
‘The syllabus offered will provide graduates with a comprehensive grounding in the economics of policy making’
Dr Graeme Roy - Senior Economic Advisor Scottish Government