Our Boards consist of internal and external representatives, including students and alumni, employers, community stakeholders and regional and national organisations. Their purpose is to enhance and inform our education, employability development, research collaborations and business engagement strategies. The sector-specific Boards help shape the curriculum and educational opportunities for students within specific programmes of study.
Current Boards include:
- Business School Advisory Board
- Entrepreneurship & International Business Advisory Board
- School of Law Employment, Entrepreneurship and Co-Curriculum Committee
- School of Biological Sciences Advisory Board
- School of Medicine, Medical Sciences and Nutrition Advisory Board
The School of Engineering also has several Programme Advisory Boards:
- School of Engineering Programme Advisory Boards
- School of Engineering Advisory Board
- Decommissioning Advisory Board
- Energy Transition Systems and Technologies Advisory Board
- Petroleum Engineering Advisory Board
- Process Safety Advisory Board
- Renewable Energy Engineering Advisory Board
- Safety and Reliability Engineering Advisory Board
- Subsea Engineering Advisory Board
- Transport and Intelligent Mobility Advisory Board
- Biomedical Engineering Advisory Board
There are opportunities for external organisations, employers and alumni to join our Boards.
- Opportunities to influence developments within academic disciplines.
- Awareness of the University’s strategic priorities, and other partnership working opportunities.
- Professional networking with academics staff, careers advisers and students.
For further information contact email@example.com.