Access Aberdeen is our widening access schools programme which informs, supports, and encourages young people to make appropriate post-school study choices. The programme works with young people who meet our contextualised entry criteria regardless of the school they attend.
We can offer the following support:
- Guidance on specific careers and subject choice
- University and subject specific events (online and on campus)
- Support with UCAS applications and personal statements.
- Specific guidance on entrance requirements
- Consideration under the University's Contextualised Admissions and Access Thresholds Policy
We are in the process of reviewing this initiative and would welcome any comments you may have, please contact email@example.com.