Gracias por su interés en la Universidad de Aberdeen. Fundada en 1495, la Universidad de Aberdeen es la tercera universidad más Antigua en Escocia y la quinta entre países de habla inglesa. La universidad de Aberdeen es una de las seis Universidades Antiguas del Reino Unido y ha sido un centro de aprendizaje y enseñanza por más de 500 años.
- One of the Ancient Universities of Great Britain, with a proud history of scholarship dating back over 500 years
- Beautiful historic campus, with ancient buildings alonside 21st century research and sporting facilities
Ranked 137th in the 2015 QS World University Rankings, placing it in the top 1% of Universities around the world and ranked 55th in the world in the 2015 CWTS Leiden Rankings for scientific impact.
Flexible and broad based four year undergraduate system
One year Master’s programmes
- Scholarships and Financial Aid available
- On campus and off campus housing options
There are currently 16,000 students attending the University of Aberdeen, including 13,000 undergraduate and 3,000 graduate students. International students account for over 20% of the student body, with over 120 countries represented on campus.
Please check out our international student blog for more insights into student life at Aberdeen.
Aberdeen and Latin America
The University of Aberdeen has a strong research focus on Latin America through the department of Hispanic Studies. Founded in 1920, the department of Hispanic Studies is one of the most dynamic places to study and research the Spanish language and the cultural frameworks in which the language is sited. There are eight full-time members of staff and undergraduate student numbers have risen to an intake of over one hundred and fifty students in the first year, a significant percentage of whom are international. Both Hispanic Studies and the student-run Hispanic Society organise a range of cultural and academic events throughout the year.
Welcome to Europe's Energy Capital!
- The city of Aberdeen is known as the Energy Capital of Europe and is home to some of the world's leading companies in oil, gas and renewables.
- The University of Aberdeen plays a pivotal role alongside energy companies in the city in contributing to the enormous developments in this sector over recent years.
- Today, we offer 25 energy-related Masters programmes across Business, Law, Engineering, Geosciences, Natural Sciences and Computing.
- Covering the full spectrum of energy-related disciplines, our suite of energy programmes are aimed at producing world class graduates, capable of moving into key roles in the industry, with the right knowledge, skills and attitude.