This page will provide links to a growing body of resources. Please check the page regularly for new material.
- Lecture on the Bible and Autism by Professor Grant Macaskill
- Macaskill, G 2018, 'Autism Spectrum Disorders and the New Testament: Preliminary Reflections', Journal of Disability & Religion, vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 15-41, DOI: HTTPS://DOI.ORG/10.1080/23312521.2017.1373613
Macaskill, G 2020, ‘Joy and Autism: Biblical, Theological and Practical Perspectives’, Journal of Disability & Religion, vol. 24, no. 3, pp. 268-280, DOI: 10.1080/23312521.2020.1750535. This article is published in a Special Issue of the Journal of Disability and Religion on Joy and Disability Research, guest-edited by one of the Centre’s researchers, Léon van Ommen.
- Macaskill, G 2019, Autism and the Church: Bible, Theology, and Community. Baylor University Press.
- Macaskill, G 2021, Autism and Biblical Studies: Establishing and Extending the Field beyond Preliminary Reflection.
- Macaskill, G 2021, The Bible, Autism and Other Profound Developmental Conditions: Regulating Hermeneutics.
- Brock, B 2019, Wondrously Wounded: Theology, Disability, and the Body of Christ. Baylor University Press, United States.
- Interview with Brian Brock about his book Wondrously Wounded.
- Maud, D and van Ommen, A.L. 2020, ‘The Lockdown of Faces: COVID-19, Autism, and the Opportunity of New Social Constructions’, Scottish Episcopal Institute Journal, vol 4, no. 2, pp. 219-231.