The MA Business Management and Legal Studies degree studied at the University of Aberdeen is a great combination, adding to your solid grounding in business, management and organisations with a deeper focus on the legal framework within which businesses of all sizes operate. You will gain highly developed analytical and academic skills, which will give you a head start in international business and many other career options.
Why this programme?
- 12th in the most recent major league tables, (The Complete University Guide 2022)
- In Business Management, you will gain a wide perspective and thorough grounding in all areas of business, including skills in accountancy and statistics.
- Our Law School has an outstanding reputation, ranked in the top 100 in the World for Law (Times Higher Education World University Subject Ranking 2022) and in the top five for graduate prospects scoring an impressive 95% for student satisfaction
- Legal Studies fosters important academic qualities including clear, careful and independent thinking and adds value to your business education, for example by educating you about the legal framework within which the world of corporate finance operates.
This subject pairing is the perfect combination to extend your already-bright career opportunities in business, marketing, different areas of the public sector, government service, the police force and much more.
You can choose from wide ranging careers with Business Management and Legal Studies. Some careers may involve knowledge in both areas, especially within business. You can go into:
- You can also look at related professions such as HR, logistics and manufacturing, marketing, sales and analysis
Legal Studies can give you opportunities as a:
- Probation Officer
- Social Worker
- Lawyer with further study.
- 65% or above in the Thanawiyah or 5 passes at C or above in IGCSE
- 40 UCAS points at AS/A Level or completed IB Certificate
- Proof of English language at IELTS 5.5 or above (minimum 5.0 in all sections) or equivalent qualification.
- The tuition fee for entry in September 2021 is 89,000 QR per year.
- Tuition fees are fixed at the point of entry so there is no annual increase for returning students.