The BSc Business Management and Information Systems degree studied at the University of Aberdeen brings together a solid grounding in business, people and organisations with in-depth study of how organisations of all sizes and in all sectors use information systems and technology as vital tools for business success.
Why this programme?
- Study at a top UK University for Business and Management (11th) in the most recent major league tables (The Complete University Guide 2021).
- In Business Management you will gain a wide perspective and thorough grounding in all areas of business, including skills in accountancy and statistics.
- Information Systems uses the strength of our Computing Science experts, to add hands-on skills in computing to management and accounting classes. In your third year you will tackle a year-long software engineering project, working as part of a team, to develop a major software system from initial analysis to final delivery, and emphasising teamwork as strongly as technical skills. In your final year you will tackle an individual project, on a real-life scenario which may involve a local company.
Graduates of this subject combination have taken up posts in sectors as diverse as banking, pharmaceuticals and consultancy.
- 65% or above in the Thanawiyah or 5 passes at C or above in IGCSE
- 40 UCAS points at AS/A Level or completed IB Certificate
- Proof of English language at IELTS 5.5 or above (minimum 5.0 in all sections) or equivalent qualification.
- The tuition fee for entry in September 2020 is 89,000 QR per year.
- Tuition fees are fixed at the point of entry so there is no annual increase for returning students.