Chair in Psychology
- BSc (Hons) Psychology 1990 Edinburgh University
- PhD (Psychology) 1993 Manchester University
- Adult aging, social cognition and emotional skills
- Effects of degenerative diseases on social and emotional processing
- Age, planning and prospective memory
2015-2018: ESRC/BBSRC.(Applicants Haggarty, Murray, Phillips, Staff, Hocking, Ferguson-Smith & Richards). Imprinting methylation; early life influences and later cognition and mood. Ref: ES/N00048X/1. Awarded £446,636.
2017-2020: ESRC (Applicants Phillips, Tatler & Henry). Adult aging and social attention: the role of cognitive decline and social motivation. Ref: ES/P005330/1. Awarded £500,492. https://www.socialattentionesrc.co.uk/
2018-2020: Newton-Ungku Omar Fund Institutional Links UK-Malaysia grant (Applicants Phillips and Yong). Social cognition and executive function in older adults in the UK and Malaysia: links to socio-economic factors. Ref: 331745333. Awarded £128,461.
- Level 1 Lifespan Development
- Level 3 Psychological Assessment
- Level 4 option course: Emotion and aging in social cognition
- BM4301 The Science of Aging
- Further Info
Member of the Experimental Psychology Society committee
- School of Psychology Director of Research
- Member of School Management Group
- Course co-ordinator for PS3011 Psychological Assessment
- Steering group of Aberdeen Birth Cohort studies
Page 14 of 14 Results 131 to 134 of 134
- Phillips, LH, Wynn, V, Gilhooly, KJ, Della Sala, S & Logie, RH 1999, 'The role of memory in the Tower of London task' Memory , vol. 7, pp. 209-231.
- Phillips, LH & Della Sala, S 1998, 'Aging, intelligence, and anatomical segregation in the frontal lobes' Learning and Individual Differences, vol. 10, pp. 217-243.
- Phillips, LH, DellaSala, S & Trivelli, C 1996, 'Fluency deficits in patients with Alzheimer's disease and frontal lobe lesions' European Journal of Neurology, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 102-108.
- Phillips, LH & RABBITT, PMA 1995, 'IMPULSIVITY AND SPEED-ACCURACY STRATEGIES IN INTELLIGENCE-TEST PERFORMANCE' Intelligence, vol. 21, no. 1, pp. 13-29.