School Support Assistant
- work +44 (0)1224 272227
- The University of Aberdeen G1, William Guild Building
My main duties include;
- Level 1 and Level 2 admin support and I'm the students first point of contact in the school office.
- Providing administrative assistance to the research, ethics, communcation and teaching and learning committees.
- Helping to organise events within the school e.g. seminar series, Anderson Lecture, student recruitment activites and student induction events.
- School of Psychology web editor
- Ordering stationery