The Non-Commercial team are responsible for reviewing research projects sponsored by non-commercial organisations, including Universities and the NHS. We are also responsible for providing NHS costs for grant applications and authorising completed SOECATs.
All research projects are submitted via IRAS (https://www.myresearchproject.org.uk/). We receive the submission documents electronically and we will request any other documents required.
Projects which require research nurse support need to be discussed with the Senior Research Nurses or the Lead Research Nurse.
Projects which require information about the facilities available to support research should be discussed with the CRFs Manager.
Local contact details for Non-Commercial R&D team
Please quote the IRAS number if you have one in communications, so we can identify your project quickly.
- For General enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Research Passport enquiries: email@example.com
- For queries about research nurse support: Vicky.firstname.lastname@example.org
- For CRF enquiries: Mariella.email@example.com
- For Generic review enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Finance/invoicing enquiries: email@example.com
(i.e. post-approval invoicing/queries for all fees associated with the study)
- For NHS costs for grant applications and SOECAT authorisation: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Caldicott approval: email@example.com