Tuesday 13th June 2023
Civic Hosted Welcome Reception
Enjoy drinks and canapes at the Aberdeen City Council hosted Civic Welcome Reception and network with conference delegates.
- Date: Tuesday 13th June 2023
- Time: 19:30 - 21:00
- Location: Town House, Broad St, Aberdeen AB11 5BU
- Dress code: There is no dress code, come as you please.
- Dietary/Special Requirements: All dietary and special requirements will be catered for as best as possible- just make sure to let us know as part of your registration.
- Ticketed Event: Due to the limited capacity of the venue this will be a ticketed event, so please ensure you tick the box to attend the welcome reception during registration if you wish to come along.
Wednesday 14th June 2023
What better way to end the conference with a truly Scottish experience like no other. The Ceilidh will be held at the Beach Ballroom; a Category B listed Art-Deco building on the sea front of Aberdeen's Beach Boulevard, and will be delivered by The Dark Island Trust Ceilidh Band. Not familiar with what a Scottish Ceilidh entails? Have a read of this guide! Although there is no formal dress code, why not embrace the full experience and wear traditional Scottish Highland Dress. You can hire a kilt or trews from one of Aberdeen's many suppliers.
- Date: Thursday 15th June 2023
- Time: 20:00 until 23:00 with Stovies (food) at 21:15
- Location: Beach Ballroom, Beach Promenade, Aberdeen, AB24 5NR
- Bus Transportation: There will be a bus provided which will take delegates to and from the venue- exact times TBC
- Dress code: There is no formal dress code for the ceilidh, come as you please
- Dietary/Special Requirements: All dietary and special requirements will be catered for as best as possible- just make sure to let us know as part of your registration