Chair in Engineering
- work +44 (0)1224 274216
The University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen - School of Engineering
Fraser Noble Building Rm 352
Aberdeen AB24 3UE
- Web Links
Page 1 of 13 Results 1 to 10 of 127
- Lim, JW & Derksen, JJ 2020, 'Adding active particles for overall aggregation in a mixing tank: a computational study', Canadian journal of chemical engineering.
- Derksen, JJ 2020, 'Agitating cylindrical particles in laminar liquid flow', Chemical Engineering Research & Design, vol. 154, pp. 11-20.
- Huang, F, Chen, P, Wang, J, Li, Z, Gao, Z & Derksen, JJ 2020, 'Refractive index matched PIV experiments and CFD simulations of mixing in a complex dynamic geometry', Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research.
- Derksen, JJ 2020, 'Suspension of flexible cylinders in laminar liquid flow', AIChE Journal. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1002/aic.16952
- Lim, JW & Derksen, JJ 2019, 'Aggregation in mixing tanks - the role of inter-particle forces', Chemical Engineering Research & Design, vol. 152, pp. 278-287. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cherd.2019.08.012
- Brändle de Motta, JC, Costa, P, Derksen, JJ, Peng, C, Wang, L-P, Breugem, W-P, Estivalezes, JL, Vincent, S, Climent, E, Fede, P, Barbaresco, P & Renon, N 2019, 'Assessment of numerical methods for fully resolved simulations of particle-laden turbulent flows', Computers & Fluids, vol. 179, pp. 1-14. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compfluid.2018.10.016
- Liang, W, Wang, D, Cai, Z, Li, Z, Huang, X, Gao, Z, Derksen, JJ & Komrakova, AE 2019, 'Deformation and breakup of single drop in laminar and transitional jet flows', Chemical Engineering Journal. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cej.2019.05.173
- Wang, C, Wang, H, Zhang, K, Li, Z, Gao, Z & Derksen, JJ 2019, 'Lifting off a solid sphere from a flat bottom by laminar fluid flow', AIChE Journal. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1002/aic.16886
- Derksen, JJ 2019, 'Liquid fluidization with cylindrical particles: highly resolved simulations', AIChE Journal, vol. 5, no. 6, e16594. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1002/aic.16594
- Derksen, JJ 2019, 'Mixing in an agitated tubular reactor', Canadian journal of chemical engineering, vol. 97, no. 2, pp. 523-527. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1002/cjce.23214