Helping People, Economies and the Environment Adapt and Prepare for the Impacts of Climate Change
Prof Tavis Potts, Interim Director of the Centre for Energy Transition at the University of Aberdeen, chairs a panel discussion on the topic of adaption and resilience.
- Prof Tavis Potts (Chair), Interim Director, Center for Energy Transition, University of Aberdeen
- Dr John Bone, Interim Director of Social Inclusion and Cultural Diversity University of Aberdeen
- Prof David Burslem, Interim Director, Interim Director for Environment and Biodiversity, University of Aberdeen
- Dr Alice Hague, The James Hutton Institute
- Prof Jennie Macdiarmid, Interim Director, Interim Director of Health, Nutrition and Wellbeing Challenges, University of Aberdeen