The School of Education offers a range of postgraduate taught programmes which support professionals who work with young people across educational and community sectors.
The programmes are designed to:
- develop practitioners as agents for change within an environment of academic, as well as professional rigour
- enhance the skills knowledge and leadership capacity of those already working within the field of education and related settings
- develop participants’ capacities for critical reflection on practice
- develop engagement with action research to enhance contribution to professional debate and the development of advanced knowledge and practice
- encourage self and workplace professional review and development
The programmes are offered flexibly to enable practitioners to achieve further qualifications whilst continuing in employment.
All programmes are available for part-time study except where noted.