How do I connect to Uni wireless?
We recommend you run the XpressConnect automatic configuration wizard to ensure that your device is configured optimally for the wireless service. Follow the simple onscreen instructions to get connected. (Suitable for: Windows 10, 8, 7; Mac OSX 10.7+ and iOS; Ubuntu; Android; ChromeOS; and Fedora.)
Our videos and user guides explain how to connect your device manually if you experience any issues with XpressConnect.
About our wireless services
Our free wireless service - eduroam - allows registered users authenticated access to the internet 24/7, 365 days a year, from most University academic, administrative and residential buildings.
We have an ongoing upgrade plan which sees newer, faster wireless access points being installed across campus in line with technology developments.
- Wireless Connection Android
- Wireless Connection iPhone
- Wireless Connection iPad
- Wireless Connection Mac
- Wireless Connection Windows 7
- Wireless Connection Windows 8
- Wireless Connection Windows 10
- Wireless Connection Windows Phone
- Wireless Connection Chromebook
- Can I connect to wireless at other eduroam institutions?
- Can visitors from other eduroam institutions connect to wireless?
- How do I request a wired connection for Windows 7?
- How do I request a wired connection for Windows 10?
- UoA-Gaming in Halls
- Tips for choosing a broadband deal
This resource was provided by Learners' Toolkit and Training and Documentation.
The Learners' Toolkit supports students and staff with non-course specific training, by creating and delivering rich digital content through an accessible platform.
The Training and Documentation Team publishes a range of user guides to help you use University IT facilities and supported software. The team also runs regular MS Office drop-in help sessions for students.