Use printers on campus, even from your own device
About printing on campus
All printing on campus is via networked multi function devices (MFDs) and printers.
MFDs are capable of copying and scanning as well as printing selected items from your print queue. Printers print ALL of the items in your print queue, but you can delete items from your print queue before you print using the PrintManage system.
Not sure where to start?
Send your output to a holding queue, then print from this queue at any MFD or printer. See our supporting documents for more information, including guides about setting up personal devices for campus printing.
- Printing - An introduction for students
- Quick Guide to Printing
- Quick Guide to Photocopying
- Quick Guide to Scanning
- Print from your Windows 10 PC or laptop
- Print from your Mac or Macbook OS X 10.13
- Print from your Mac or PC laptop using Web Print
- Print from your Android using Web Print
- Print from your iOS device using Web Print