My Identity for Students (UG & PGT)
Understand your various credentials
At the University of Aberdeen, you will have different credentials assigned to you for accessing various systems, tools and facilities. Here are some examples of how your credentials may look using fictional Undergraduate/Taught Postgraduate student Jo Bloggs:
- Computer Username: u99jb19 / t99jb19
- Wireless Access: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Email login: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student ID Number: 51012345
To find out more, please watch the Video, or use our Guides.
Last updated on 06 August 2021
This resource was provided by IT Services.
With over 180 members of staff across four divisions, we are responsible for the management, operation and support of the University’s wired and wireless networks, server infrastructure, IT classrooms, telecommunications, audio visual and media services, software and hardware, email and calendaring, web resources, corporate applications, medical illustration, IT training and supporting documentation.
You can email us at email@example.com for support with IT issues.