The Engineering Summer School will next run in September 2023. Those eligible will receive information in the summer before beginning studying with us.
If you have any questions you can email email@example.com
What is the Engineering Summer School?
We are committed to supporting students making the transition from college to university. As part of this commitment, we offer a free two week summer school programme to help prepare college students for their university studies.
The Engineering Transitional Summer School is not compulsory, but is highly recommended. By taking part you will:
- Experience what it’s like being a student at the University of Aberdeen, including labs and lectures.
- Ensure you are fully prepared for University studies including Mathematics, Materials Science and Matlab, the computing programme used by the School of Engineering throughout the degree programme
- Develop key study skills, academic writing and presentation skills
- Meet your future lecturers, classmates and university support staff within a virtual environment
- Familiarise yourself with facilities such as the library, IT facilities and student support services
If you do have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org