Senior Lecturer (Scholarship)
- work +44 (0)1224 272946
- The University of Aberdeen CB201, History of Art, School of Divinity, History & Philosophy, 50-52, College Bounds, Aberdeen AB24 3DS
- Web Links
Page 1 of 1 Results 1 to 4 of 4
Contributions to Journals
- Pryor, M. (2012). 'John and Cosmo Alexander: Of Recusancy, Jacobites and Aberdeen Junctures'. Recusant History, vol 31, no. 2, pp. 219-238.
Chapters in Books, Reports and Conference Proceedings
- Pryor, MR. & Morrison, JC. (2013). The King’s Paintings: Preaching to the Times. in J Geddes (ed.), King’s College Chapel Aberdeen 1500-2000. Maney Publishing.
- Pryor, M. (2008). Picturing the Divisiveness of Union. in A Mackillop & M O Siochru (eds), Forging the State: European State Formation and the Anglo-Scottish Union of 1707. Dundee University Press, Dundee, pp. 153-174.
- Pryor, MR. (2004). The Sibyls as Signifiers: From Prophetesses in Antiquity to Cultural and Religious Icons in Seventeenth-Century Scotland. in NCJ Pappas (ed.), Antiquity and Modernity: First International Conference on European History. Atiner, Athens, Greece, pp. 141-148, ATINER: 1st International Conference on European History, Athens, Greece, 29-1 January.