As a member of the SUPER DTP, we are pleased to advertise this directly funded PhD studentship for entry in October 2022. Full details of each project can be found on FindaPhD via the following links:
Lead supervisor: Dr Cecile Gubry-Rangin
SUPER DTP students are funded for a minimum of 42 months full time (or up to 84 months part-time*). Funding includes:
Stipend based on RCUK rates (currently £15,609 for the 2021/22 academic year)
UK Level Tuition Fees
Research and Training Costs
*Part time study is not available to those who require a visa to study in the UK
Applicants to the SUPER DTP are expected to have a minimum of a 2.1 honours degree (or equivalent). Applicants with a 2.2 at honours level will be considered on the condition they have a masters at distinction.
- This studentship is offered to Home/UK candidates only (this includes EU nationals that hold UK settled or pre-settled status).
- Previous applicants need not apply
How to Apply:
In order to apply, applicants must complete ALL of the followings steps to be considered:
- Complete the above University of Aberdeen SUPER DTP Application form
- Complete and submit this Equality, Diversity and Inclusion form
- Send both the application form and the following documents, as a combined PDF file to email@example.com :
-All degree transcripts and certificates (BSc and MSc, where applicable). Official translations are required where English is not the original language
-Cover letter for each project you wish to apply for addressed to the lead supervisor
-A copy of your academic CV
-Proof of settled status in the UK, where relevant
-Contact details of 2 referees (please see application form for more details)
Incomplete applications at the time of the deadline unfortunately cannot be considered.