As a member of the SUPER DTP, we advertise projects funded by them on this page. Our latest SUPER research opportunities have now been announced below, applications are now open.
SUPER DTP students are funded for a minimum of 42 months full time (or up to 84 months part-time). Funding includes:
Stipend (living costs) based on UKRI rates (currently £18,622 for the 2023/24 academic year, subject to annual increase)
UK Level Tuition Fees
Research and Training Costs
- Academic Eligibility
Applicants to the SUPER DTP are expected to have a minimum of a 2.1 honours degree (or equivalent). Applicants with a 2.2 at honours level will be considered on the condition they have a masters at distinction.
- How to Apply
In order to apply, applicants must complete ALL of the followings steps to be considered:
Complete the above University of Aberdeen SUPER DTP Application form.
Complete and submit the Equality, Diversity and Inclusion survey and include the generated unique ID code on your application form.
The application form should be combined with the following documents, as a single PDF file:
- All degree transcripts and certificates (BSc and MSc, where applicable). Official translations are required where English is not the original language
- Cover letter for the project you wish to apply for, addressed to the lead supervisor
- A copy of your academic CV
- Proof of settled or pre settled status in the UK, where relevant
- Two references. We will not contact referees on your behalf. Please either submit references with your application or ask your referees to send them directly to email@example.com
Completed applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org 11th March 2024.
Incomplete applications at the time of the deadline unfortunately cannot be considered.
If you require any additional assistance in submitting your application or have any queries about the application process, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.