Currently accepting applications for a competition funded PhD position (language, attention, EEG), deadline 5th January 2020. Informal enquiries welcome.
- Language comprehension and production
- Eye movements
Page 1 of 2 Results 1 to 10 of 16
- Rasenberg, M, Rommers, J & van Bergen, G 2019, 'Anticipating predictability: an ERP investigation of expectation-managing discourse markers in dialogue comprehension', Language cognition and neuroscience. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/23273798.2019.1624789
- Hubbard, RJ, Rommers, J, Jacobs, CL & Federmeier, KD 2019, 'Downstream behavioral and electrophysiological consequences of word prediction on recognition memory', Frontiers in Human Neuroscience, vol. 13, 291. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.3389/fnhum.2019.00291
- Shao, Z & Rommers, J 2019, 'How a question context aids word production: Evidence from the picture-word interference paradigm', Quarterly Journal of Experimental Psychology.
- Piai, V, Rommers, J & Knight, RT 2018, 'Lesion evidence for a critical role of left posterior but not frontal areas in alpha-beta power decreases during context-driven word production', European Journal of Neuroscience, vol. 48, no. 7, pp. 2622-2629. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1111/ejn.13695
- Rommers, J & Federmeier, KD 2018, 'Lingering expectations: A pseudo-repetition effect for words previously expected but not presented', Neuroimage, vol. 183, pp. 263-272. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.neuroimage.2018.08.023
- Rommers, J & Federmeier, KD 2018, 'Predictability's aftermath: Downstream consequences of word predictability as revealed by repetition effects', Cortex, vol. 101, pp. 16-30. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cortex.2017.12.018
- Rommers, J, Dickson, DS, Norton, JJS, Wlotko, EW & Federmeier, KD 2017, 'Alpha and theta band dynamics related to sentential constraint and word expectancy', Language cognition and neuroscience, vol. 32, no. 5, pp. 576-589. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/23273798.2016.1183799
- Rommers, J & Federmeier, KD 2017, Electrophysiological methods. in AMB de Groot & P Hagoort (eds), Research Methods in Psycholinguistics and the Neurobiology of Language: A Practical Guide. Guides to Research Methods in Language and Linguistics, Wiley-Blackwell , pp. 247-265.
- Rommers, J, Meyer, AS & Praamstra, P 2017, 'Lateralized electrical brain activity reveals covert attention allocation during speaking', Neuropsychologia, vol. 95, pp. 101-110. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.neuropsychologia.2016.12.013
- Piai, V, Roelofs, A, Rommers, J & Maris, E 2015, 'Beta oscillations reflect memory and motor aspects of spoken word production: Beta Oscillations in Word Production', Human Brain Mapping, vol. 36, no. 7, pp. 2767–2780. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1002/hbm.22806