Director of Research
I work in multi-agent systems, specialising in formal argumentation, computational trust theory, and norm-based reasoning.
I am currently accepting PhDs in Computing Science.
Please get in touch if you would like to discuss your research ideas further.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Operational Research
Our research specialisms are based on the Higher Education Classification of Subjects (HECoS) which is HESA open data, published under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International licence.
Page 1 of 15 Results 1 to 10 of 149
Inferring Attack Relations for Gradual SemanticsArgument and ComputationContributions to Journals: Articles
- [ONLINE] DOI: https://doi.org/10.48550/arXiv.2211.16118
Human-Machine Collaboration in Intelligence Analysis: An Expert EvaluationIntelligent Systems with Applications (ISWA)Contributions to Journals: Articles
Resilience, reliability, and coordination in autonomous multi-agent systemsAI Communications, vol. 35, no. 4, pp. 339-356Contributions to Journals: Articles
Inverse Problems for Gradual SemanticsChapters in Books, Reports and Conference Proceedings: Conference Proceedings
- [ONLINE] https://www.ijcai.org/proceedings/2022/0377.pdf
- [ONLINE] DOI: https://doi.org/10.24963/ijcai.2022/377
Explaining BDI Agent Behaviour Through DialogueAutonomous Agents and Multi-Agent Systems, vol. 36, 29Contributions to Journals: Articles
Utility Functions for Human/Robot InteractionContributions to Conferences: Papers
Utility Functions for Human/Robot InteractionWorking Papers: Preprint Papers
- [ONLINE] http://arxiv.org/abs/2204.04071v1
- [OPEN ACCESS] https://pure.abdn.ac.uk/ws/files/218952384/2204.04071v1.pdf
Analytical Solutions for the Inverse Problem within Gradual SemanticsWorking Papers: Preprint Papers
- [ONLINE] DOI: https://doi.org/10.48550/arXiv.2203.01201
- [OPEN ACCESS] http://aura.abdn.ac.uk/bitstream/2164/19104/1/2203.01201v1.pdf
- [ONLINE] http://arxiv.org/abs/2203.01201v1
The Inverse Problem for Argumentation Gradual SemanticsWorking Papers: Preprint Papers
- [ONLINE] http://arxiv.org/abs/2202.00294v1
- [OPEN ACCESS] https://pure.abdn.ac.uk/ws/files/218952540/2202.00294v1.pdf
Improving Reasoning Efficiency in ASPIC+ with Backwards Chaining and Partial ArgumentsContributions to Journals: Conference Articles
- [ONLINE] https://ceur-ws.org/Vol-3236/paper7.pdf
- [ONLINE] View publication in Scopus