Dean for International Student Pathways
Page 1 of 2 Results 1 to 10 of 20
- Battu, H & Bender, K 2020, Educational mismatch in developing countries: A review of the existing evidence. in S Bradley & C Green (eds), The Economics of Education: A Comprehensive Review. 2 edn, Academic Press, pp. 269-289. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/B978-0-12-815391-8.00020-3
- Battu, H 2019, The Effects of Cultural and Educational Diversity on Wages in the US Labour Market. in The Effects of Cultural and Educational Diversity on Wages in the US Labour Market. pp. 1-45.
- Battu, H, Aoki, Y & Valdivieso Massa, P 2019 'The Intergenerational Mobility of White Working Class Boys: A Quantitative Analysis' Discussion Papers in Economics and Finance, vol. 19-2, 2 edn, University of Aberdeen Business School, pp. 2-39.
- Battu, H & Zakariya, Z 2015 'Overskilling and Overeducation In Malaysia' Discussion Paper in Economics, no. 20, vol. 15, University of Aberdeen Business School, Aberdeen.
- Battu, H, Ma, A & Phimister, E 2011, Housing Tenure, Job Mobility, and Unemployment in the UK. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1093/acprof:oso/9780199543946.003.0008
- Battu, H, Seaman, P & Zenou, Y 2011, 'Job contact networks and the ethnic minorities', Labour Economics, vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 48-56. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.labeco.2010.07.001
- Battu, H & Zenou, Y 2010, 'Oppositional Identities and Employment for Ethnic Minorities: Evidence from England', Economic Journal, vol. 120, no. 542, pp. F52-F71. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1468-0297.2009.02337.x
- Battu, H, Ma, A & Phimister, E 2009, Family Migration and Labour Market Outcomes: A Panel Investigation. in C Van Ewijk & M Van Leuvensteijn (eds), Home Ownership and The Labour Market in Europe. Oxford University Press, Oxford, pp. 225-248.
- Battu, H, Ma, A & Phimister, E 2008, 'Housing Tenure, Job Mobility and Unemployment in the UK', Economic Journal, vol. 118, no. 527, pp. 311-328. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1468-0297.2007.02122.x
- Battu, H, Mwale, M & Zenou, Y 2007, 'Oppositional identities and the labor market', Journal of Population Economics, vol. 20, no. 3, pp. 643-667. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/S00148-006-0093-8