The University of Aberdeen has been nominated for a prestigious marketing award in recognition of its work in communicating with prospective students and applicants.
The institution’s Student Recruitment and Admissions Team will compete for the accolade of Best Not for Profit organisation in the annual Chartered Institute for Marketing Awards.
The marketing campaigns, initiatives and technology used to interact with applicants and potential new students secured the University the nomination.
The award winners will be announced at a ceremony in London tomorrow evening (Wednesday February 17).
Rachel Sandison, Head of Student Recruitment and Admissions, University of Aberdeen said: “The Chartered Institute for Marketing Award nomination is strong recognition of the contemporary, forward thinking methods being used by the University of Aberdeen to communicate with our prospective students and applicants.
“We are using a diverse set of tools - including e-zines, web portals, blogs and web-chats - to talk to prospective students with the objective of using the means of communication they would naturally use themselves.
“Initiatives such as CHAT - which allows prospective students to log on to a bespoke chatroom at specific times and speak to our team of experts about their future university career – is just one example of how we achieve this.”
The Chartered Institute of Marketing is the world’s leading professional body for marketers.
For more information on theChartered Institute for Marketing Awards visit www.cim.co.uk/home.aspx .
Browse by Month
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2018
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2018
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018