University of Aberdeen Principal and Vice-Chancellor, Professor Sir Ian Diamond, has confirmed that the University will not provide the Brexit information requested by Conservative MP, Chris Heaton-Harris.
The MP sent a letter to universities asking them to provide details of what they are teaching students about Brexit and to provide teaching materials that are used on the subject.
Professor Sir Ian Diamond commented: “Academic freedom was established to allow our academics to educate, inform and debate on topics which are often controversial, without fear of retribution.
“For this reason, the University of Aberdeen will not be responding to the letter sent by Chris Heaton-Harris.”
Browse by Month
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018