Our single honours undergraduate degree programmes are accredited by BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT, giving full exemption from professional examinations. When a new degree is introduced accreditation is sought at the first opportunity.
We offer the degrees listed below.
The Master of Engineering is an integrated Master's that enhances the traditional undergraduate programme with an additional year of academic study.
- BSc Computing Science - Mathematics
- BSc Computing Science - Philosophy
- BSc Computing Science - Psychology
- BSc Behavioural Studies - Computing Science
- MA Computing and Music
- MA Business Management and Information Systems
These Major-Minor programmes are run with other departments.
MSci (Industrial Placement)
- MSci Honours in Computing Science with Industrial Placement
- MSci Honours in Information Systems with Industrial Placement
- MSci Honours in Computing with Industrial Placement
The MSci is an integrated Master's programme that adds a year-long placement in industry to the coresponding BSc or MA.
Entry and Finance
Information on entry requirements, finance and funding can be found in the online prospectus.
Note that Advanced Entry (direct entry) to Level 2 is available to suitably qualified candidates.
Existing articulation agreements with Further Education colleges can allow for Advanced Entry at various levels.
General enquiries should be addressed using the contact details in the Student Recruitment and Admissions Service.
Questions specifically related to our degrees should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.