Gartner is a leading information technology firm that provides research and analysis services to inform and support decision making across a wide range of industry sectors. Over the past 40 years they have provided insight and expert guidance to leading businesses across the globe. The University has negotiated entry for all staff and students to Gartner’s Campus Access to give you access to a rich trove of up-to-date, published research developed by the some of the world’s leading technology research consultants.
You can log into Gartner using your University username and password.
Please contact the Service Desk if you have any issues logging in. Further details on Gartner can be found in the Toolkit.
What can I use Gartner for?
- Access real-life business cases, trends and expert opinion
- Stay current with the latest business tools and technologies
- Deepen your understanding of critical concepts and how organisations improve operational effectiveness using ICT
- Provide credible and independent research and analysis for dissertations and coursework assignments
- Identify a market's major players, and helps you to differrentiate yourself from the competition in the job market
Teaching staff and researchers
- Bring real-world examples and up-to-date content to your teaching
- Include materials that complement your Business and IT Lectures and seminars
- Access to over 100,000 research documents for lesson purposes
- Use data and information to substantiate your research papers
Professional Sevices staff
- Identify and assess technologies, applications and companies across global IT markets
- Make informed investment decisions before buying any new technology
- Objective research for technology focused teams
- Confidence and clarity with decision making
- Hype circles offer guidance for technology purchase planning
- Tailored rseearch for technology specific to Higher Education
- Understanding Vendor capabilities and insight to negotiation strategies
Gartner Portal Demonstration
Gain access to exclusive, time-sensitive research reports providing insights into major business and technology trends.
Gartner Campus Access Portal Demonstration
Tools such as Gartner® Magic Quadrant, Vendor Ratings and Hype Cycles, can be used to inform plans and support business decisions. Our subscription includes access to online IT events and webinars too and you are encouraged to make use of these when needed.