Before submitting your project request, please ensure you have all your project requirements completed and ready for our design team. Final, approved copy and photos should be attached to the brief as a .zip file, and large files can be submitted through ZendTo.
If you want to chat about your project needs or have questions: please contact us to set up a meeting in person or on Teams.
Frequently asked questions
- What we need from you
- Download Job Request Form (making sure you specify your preferred deadline date).
- All text content should be in final format and supplied in a Word document.
- All images should be sent individually in high resolution.
- Please feel free to include pictures, drawings, links etc. if you have ideas for the visuals.
- If your job needs to be accessible (any pdf being hosted on the web) we'll also require alternative text descriptions for images.
- How long will it take?
We require 10 working days to complete most requests. Of course this will depend on the size and scope of the job.
However should you require your materials to be printed you will need to speak with UniPrint, email email@example.com who can advise on cost of print and turnaround.
- What's the process?
- Send us your Job Request Form.
- Once we receive your completed form and ALL content, we will allocate a designer to your job and they will be in touch to supply a schedule for your job.
- Once your initial design digital proof has been created this will be sent back to the main contact for review and approval.
- Normally each job schedules in a round of revisions. Should you require extensive changes this could impact on the supplied schedule.
- We will then prepare your artwork for print or digital publishing, taking into consideration any accessibility requirements and send directly to the main contact supplied.
- Is there a cost?
As long as you are a member of staff, a student at the University of Aberdeen or NHS, our service is completely free of charge!
Any printed materials will incur a cost determined by UniPrint at firstname.lastname@example.org
All documents hosted on the UoA website must be accessible. If you require a digital pdf we will run it through Ally and Adobe Acrobat to ensure an accessiblity score of above 70%. Your accessiblity report will be attached to your pdf.
For designs that are intended to be used on social media channels, we will liaise with the Digital Marketing team to ensure we are following best practice.
- Read our Terms and Conditions
We would ask that you read our Terms and Conditions before requesting any work as it is important you are aware of details such as copyright and confidentiality before we begin. If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to get in touch with our team! email@example.com