Latest version of Mac OS 10.12 "Sierra" not compatible with some software packages including Matlab
What is happening?
On 20th September Apple released the latest version of their Mac OS 10.12 “Sierra”. We are aware that some University software packages, including Matlab, are incompatible with this update.
We are also aware of problems on iPhone with the new iOS 10 update.
What should you do?
We would strongly advise against carrying out the upgrade to OS X Sierra or iPhone iOS10 for now. This will allow the software manufacturers to update their products for OS 10.12 compatibility and for Apple to iron out initial iOS 10 bugs.
Browse by Month
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018