INFORMATION: Phishing Emails
We will never ask you to enter your University username or password in anything other than an official University login page.
Blocking of executable files within ZIP email attachments
What is happening? Executable files are one of the main ways that viruses and malware are spread. These are often distributed as an attachment to email messages. For very many years the University has blocked executable attachments from being received over email. However, increasingly the executable files are being included within...
Essential maintenance to MyAberdeen - Friday 20 December, 01:00 - 05:00 GMT
MyAberdeen will be at risk due to essential maintenance.
REMINDER: Essential maintenance to the University telephone system - Monday 16 December 2013
Planned maintenance of external telephone lines, Monday 16 December 2013, 18:00 - 22:00
Protect your mobile device with a PIN code
New security measures for accessing email or calendar via mobile devices
Brief printing service outage:: MFD Devices and network printers - Noon 10 December 2013
Brief printing outage from Noon on 10 December
Essential maintenance to Wireless network service - 11 December 2013
IT Services will be conducting essential maintenance to the wireless network infrastructure on 11 December 2013 between 07:00 - 09:00.
Browse by Month
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2021
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2021
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2021
- May There are no items to show for May 2021
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2021
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2021
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2021
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2021
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2021
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2021
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2021