Software requirements for next Academic Year within computing classrooms
Please tell us by 10 June what software you require in the computing classrooms for the next Academic Year. IT Services will test and rebuild the classroom PCs in July. If you don’t tell us your requirements your software will not be available in the classrooms next year.
The base build will be Windows 7 64-bit, with Microsoft Office 2013 and Internet Explorer as the default browser.
What should you do?
Tell us what software you require for 2016/17 after reviewing proposed and current lists below.
Review and comment on the proposed list of software for 2016/17:
Review and comment on the current departmental software lists:
All software requests should be made to email@example.com.
May we remind you that classroom software must be licensed for concurrent use. If you would like to discuss any licensing issues within the classroom environment, please get in touch at your earliest convenience.
Please note that any Engineering or Geosciences software requested for inclusion in the classroom build will be replicated within our VDI environment.
Browse by Month
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2018
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018