Essential maintenance on web and file storage between 8pm and 9pm TONIGHT
What is happening?
IT Services will need to undertake maintenance on the file storage system used by the University’s web sites, along with some shared files and “H” drives, tonight between 8pm and 9pm. During this period there will be a short outage to the University website and to network file access.
What should you do?
We recommend that if you are working on documents between 8pm and 9pm, you save them to a USB drive or locally onto your “C” drive until your network drives are re-established automatically. Please remember to copy the documents back to your “H” or “shared” drive after the interruption.
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Browse by Month
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018