During this maintenance period, there will be brief interruptions to network services including filespace. Also the web service may be slow.
What is happening?
IT Services will be undertaking routine network maintenance between 17:30 – 23:00, Wednesday 6th August.
All services should be considered at risk during this time. There will be a number of short periods (each less than 30 seconds) where all network services will be unavailable.
In addition to these brief network interruptions, there will also be routine maintenance undertaken on the file storage systems (shared drives and H drives) which may result in some files being unavailable for a brief time during this outage period.
This may also affect the performance of the web service during this whole period.
What should you do?
Please be aware that there will be brief interruptions to network services including email, web and file storage during this maintenance period.
In addition, if you are planning to work on documents etc that are stored on the affected shared drives during this period, please save your work locally onto your hard drive or a USB drive. After this period, copy these files back to the shared drive to enable them to be backed up overnight.
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Browse by Month
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018