OA Student Home drives, Classroom Software & COPS shared storage will be briefly unavailable. Impact on Web Service also.
What is happening?
IT Services will be undertaking routine maintenance on the OA Student H drives, Classroom Software & “uoaglobalCOPS” shared file storage. This may result in these drives being unavailable for a brief time between 20:00 – 20:15 on Wednesday 4 June.
We will also need to undertake maintenance on the file storage system used by the University’s web sites. This may affect the performance of the Web service during the same period.
What should you do?
Please be aware that the web service is at risk during this maintenance period.
In addition, if you are planning to work on documents etc that are stored on the affected shared drives during this period, please save your work locally onto your hard drive or a USB drive. After this period, copy these files back to the shared drive to enable them to be backed up overnight.
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Browse by Month
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018