A number of databases and associated applications will be unavailable.
What is happening?
IT Services will be undertaking routine maintenance on the Central SQL Service. This will result in a number of databases and associated applications being unavailable for a brief time on Thursday 21st November from 17:00-17:30.
The following databases are affected:-
- Assisted Reproduction
- ASP IIS State database
- AUSA online
- Botanic Gardens
- College Ethics Review Board
- Med Photo
- Psychology Ethics board
- Quest password manager logging
- Shape Modelling
- Scottish Primary Network
- TRAC – Time Allocation Survey
- TAS Tech – Time Allocation Survey
What should you do?
If you use an application, such as Time Allocation Survey, that depends on one of the above databases then you should save your work and close the application prior to the maintenance period.
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Browse by Month
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018