Hardware failure causing some issues around registration
What is happening?
A computer server has failed in the Edward Wright Building. As a result the following systems are down or are impacted by the server outage:
Creation of IT computing account unavailable
IT registration will work but is being queued while the hardware is down
Some staff and students may experience issues with printing
New staff may not get access as ID card will not be recognised
We are awaiting an external engineer to arrive to replace the computer server. We aim to have the server back in service within 24 hours.
What should you do?
Continue to work as normal. If students advise you that they are unable to register please let them know that we are working on this and aim to restore service as soon as possible.
We will email an update if we believe the service outage will continue for more than 24 hours.
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Browse by Month
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018